Презентация "Picture Description"
Подписи к слайдам:
Picture Description Plan and some functional vocabulary Plan and some functional vocabulary
- Name the theme of the picture. This picture is on the subject / topic / issue of........ (entertainment; sport; hobbies; environment; shopping etc.).
- Say where it was taken. It was (probably) taken inside / outside.
- Say where the action is happening. In this picture the action is taking place in. (the house; the living room; the gym; the swimming pool; the theme park etc.).
- Describe the background.
- In the background of this picture there is / are; I can see / make out ........ (some pieces of furniture; sports equipment; some people doing shopping etc.).
- Describe the foreground. In the foreground I can see........ (some children; a family; a shop assistant etc.).
- Describe what the people are doing. Looking at these people I get the impression that they are ........(having dinner; watching a film; having a break; doing their homework etc.)
- What the people look like. (Age / height / build / hair / eyes / nose / mouth / special features / general impression)
- What the people are wearing. (Casually / formally-dressed; the description of pieces of clothes)
- How the people are feeling. (Bored / annoyed / upset / sad / miserable / lonely / unhappy / depressed / confused / furious / angry / relaxed / concentrated / worried / happy / tired / interested / puzzled / confident / interested / excited / calm / pleased / thrilled / relieved / amazed)
- Describe the season / weather. I think / suppose / guess it's summer spring / winter / autumn since .........
- Talk about the atmosphere. The atmosphere in the picture is ........ (friendly, peaceful, relaxing, tense, busy, warm, cosy, happy etc.).
- Talk about your personal attitude to the picture. How the picture makes you feel. Personally I, / As for me, / Frankly speaking, I like this picture as it is bright and colourful, full of positive emotions, etc.). Generally speaking, this picture doesn't appeal to me because ........ (this activity is not my cup of tea / I hate doing........).