P2. Our task is to answer the question — “What is a talent?” After a heated discussion we came to the
conclusion that “talent” means excellent natural abilities of a person, it’s a kind of gift to be able to do
something very nice and without any difficulties. There are different kinds of talents: to draw, to sing, to
write poems, to paint, to dance, to do sports well, etc.
Р3. As our question is to answer how many talents a person can have we’ll continue discussing this
problem. In our opinion, a person can possess one or some talents. Take, for example, Taras
Shevchenko. He was a great poet and an outstanding painter.
6. Presentation “8 Secrets of success”
T. Just now I’d like you to think and to tell your own ideas of how to be successful in life
P1 — to have a real purpose in life;
P2 — to make your own plan of being successful;
P3 — to develop willpower;
P4 — to learn to be industrious and persistent;
P5 — never to stop at what you have already achieved;
P6 — to work hard and to be practical;
P7 — never to think of bad things and to have a support from others, etc;
T. Today you’ve worked much and discussed the life of successful people. Tell me please, can we call
all these people we’ve just met and spoken about as self made and successful? Why?
Р1. They were talented and industrious. They achieved much in their life by hard work.
P2. They learned to do different things perfectly.
P3. They loved their occupations; they loved their families and other people.
P4. They are well-educated, well-brought up and well-skilled.
T. Can you, pupils, be well-skilled, well-educated and well-brought up? What is necessary to do for
List of Affirmations for Life to remember
”Keys to Success”
1. Be on time to every class bringing all necessary class materials.
2. Attend school unless you are ill, it is a holiday or there is a family emergency.
3. Make a decision not to use tobacco, alcohol or chemical of any kind.
4. Conduct yourself in a manner which doesn’t disrupt the rights of other pupils to an. education.
5. Respect the rights of other pupils and adults, their property and the property of the school.
6. Be honest with yourself and others. Cheating gets you nowhere.
7. School is your place of work. Come to school prepared, ready to do the best work you can do.
T. Now you will watch Inspirational Video Movie “Life Is Like A Cup of Coffee” -
8. Home task: I’ll give you a list of instructions which will help you to be more successful in life. (The
teacher gives everybody the card with the list of instructions.)Write an essay “ My secret of Success”
1. I fulfill my life purpose by starting here, right now.
2. I choose to exercise regularly.
3. I choose to make positive healthy choices for myself.
4. Life is a joy filled with delightful surprises.
5. When I believe in myself, so do others.
6. All my relationships are loving and harmonious
7. I know that I can master anything if I do it enough times.
8. My purpose is to develop and share the best parts of myself with others.
9. Today I present my love, passion, talent and joy as a gift to the world.
10. Opportunities are everywhere, if I choose to see them.