. airplanes, trains, cars and bikes;
.airplanes, trains, cars, bikes and steamships.Etc.
2. Teacher: We shall have a talk about travelling today
Teacher: Do you like travel?
Student: Yes, I do. Why? I like to travel because I visit a beautiful places and I
can see many interesting things.
Teacher: Why do you travel?
Student 1: Usually I travel for pleasure
Student 2: Travelling is always pleasant, isn’t it?
Student 3 : Sometimes it can be dangerous.
3. (Задание на развитие орфографических навыков)
Look at the slide 3, 4. There are misspelled words. And now try to find five
words, which are misspelt.
4. Teacher: For me travelling is adventure and making interesting friends. I can say
that millions of people all over the world spend their holidays travelling. They travel
to see other countries and continents, modern cities and the ruins of ancient towns,
so on. (Учитель дает своё мнение о путешествии.)
Teacher: There are two opinions about travelling. What is more pros or cons going
abroad? Let’s divide in two groups. (slide 5 ) (приложение 1), групповая
5. (Упражнение на развитие языковой догадки и формирование
Teacher: Different people of different ages have different opinions about travelling.
Teacher: How do other people travel? Look at the slide, please! (slide 6 )
1. Renee, 19 years old. Read her opinion. Did you understand this sentence?
Translate the second part of the opinion! Путешествие дает чувство свободы.
2. Elizabeth, 64 years old. Read her opinion. Translate the sentence, please.
Путешествие становится все опаснее.
3. Stuart, 28 years old. Read his opinion. Did you understand this sentence?