Презентация "Complex Object" 7 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
Мама хочет, чтобы ее сын делал его домашнюю работу.
She would like him to write the test.
Она хотела бы, чтобы он написал тест.
The teacher expects her students to prepare the project .
Учитель ожидает, что ее студенты подготовят проект.
We know her to read so much.
Мы знаем, что она много читает.Subject+Verb+Object (noun/objective pronoun)+infinitive
- The mother wants her son to do his homework.
- She would like him to write the test.
- The teacher expects her students to prepare the project.
- We know her to read so much.
- I – me
- You – you
- He – him
- She – her
- We – us
- They – them
- I should like her to go to school.
- She expected him to buy that book.
- My friends want us to come to the party.
- I would like them to meet my friend.
- We expect (she, come) to school at 8.
- We expect her to come to school at 8.
- Do you want (they, stay) at the hotel?
- Do you want them to stay at the hotel?
- Would you like (I, show) you this school uniform?
- Would you like me to show you this school uniform?
- I expect (he, get) a good mark for the test.
- I expect him to get a good mark for the test.
- I want (she, tell) me the news.
- I want her to tell me the news.
- She wants (I, give) her less homework.
- She wants me to give her less homework.
- Our teacher would like (we, ask) clever questions.
- Our teacher would like us to ask clever questions.
- Them/She /to read /want /this book.
- She wants them to read this book.
- I /expect /in a minute /him /here /to come.
- I expect him to come here in a minute.
- would like /I /to do /the work /her /at once.
- I would like her to do work at once.
- well /to study /Sarah /the teacher /expected.
- The teacher expected Sarah to study well.