– We have to get up early in the morning every day even on Saturday;
– We are tired of doing homework;
– We depend on teachers’ mood;
– We have to learn some boring and useless subjects;
– We have many tests and exams;
– We worry about getting good marks;
– Our school bags are too heavy;
– Sometimes school has nothing to do with real life.
3. T. Today is Tuesday and we have 6 lessons: Maths, English, Sport,
Writing, Art and Music. But I can’t remember number of our lessons.
Can you help me? P. Yes….
I’ll describe them and you should name them. Is it clear? Be attentive!
1. At this lesson you write in your exercise-book and count. (Maths)
2. At this lesson you read English texts, speak, ask and answer questions, play
3. At this lesson you, write, do exercises in our workbooks. (Writing)
4. At this lesson you don’t read and write. You run, jump in the Gym. (Sport)
5. At this lesson you draw and paint. You have papers and pencils, a brush.
6. At this lesson we listen to the music, songs, dialogues. (Music)
4. T. (Звенит колокольчик.) The bell has gone. Let’s start our first lesson-
Maths. It's time to count now.
5. T. (Звенит колокольчик.) The Maths lesson is over and we begin our
second lesson - English.
a. You were to prepare dialogues about school. Act out your dialogues,
b. And now let’s listen to the text to identify some information and ask
c. Well done. Now you should read this text attentively and then fill in
the missing words.