Презентация "Radio and TV" 6 класс
Radio and TV
Подписи к слайдам:
Radio and TV
P h o n e t i c s
TV Channel TV Programme broadcast
radio station national regional commercial competition
specialise in particular a particular type
current affairs entertainment
news and weather background music film/movie game show
western action historical documentaries
Open the brackets and put the verbs in the correct form:
- How often … you … TV (watch)? – I … TV every evening (watch). – What programme … you … yesterday (see)? – I … a new game show on the box (see). – … you ever … part in a TV game show (take)? – No, never, but I would … to (like).
Now check your answers:
- How often do you watch TV (watch)? – I watch TV every evening (watch). – What programme did you see yesterday (see)? – I saw a new game show on the box (see). – Have you ever taken part in a TV game show (take)? – No, never, but I would like to (like).
Let`s have a pause!
I wiggle my fingers,
I wiggle my toes,
I wiggle my shoulders,
I wiggle my nose.
No more wiggles are left in me.
So I will be still as
Read the text and answer the questions underneath
Star Wars is a science fiction film about a young man called Luke Skywalker. He lived happily with his aunt and uncle. One day the evil (злодей) Darth Vader came and killed his aunt and uncle. Luke decided (решил) to take revenge (отомстить) and kill Darth Vader.
The film is very exciting especially the last part with the space battle (битва) between Luke and Darth Vader.
- What type of film is Star Wars?
- What happened to Luke`s aunt and Uncle?
- What is the most interesting part of the film?
Listen to dialogue 1 and answer the questions:
- Where does Sue offer to go?
- What film does she offer to watch?
- What does Dave want to see?
- Did Dave agree to go to the cinema?