Презентация "Christmas Creativeness" 11 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
- LI: To create some Christmas decorations from items found in nature.
- By Alexander Kovalev,
- 11 grade, school # 8,
“Bling-up” your pine cone
- Collect some pine cones
- Tie some decorative string to the top of your pine cone.
- Using a paint brush dab PVA glue on the tips of the pine cone.
- Sprinkle some glitter onto a paper plate and roll your pine cone in glitter.
- Let it dry fully before you hang it up.
Give your twigs a staring role!
- Collect 5 twigs of similar length and thickness.
- Lay them out to form a star shape.
- Use a glue gun to stick the twigs together at the points.
- Let the glue dry fully.
- Get creative… decorate with paint, glitter, berries, ribbon or leave it plain.
Making snow flakes.
- Take a square of paper and fold it in half so you get a triangle.
- Fold it in half again to get a smaller triangle.
- Fold it in half again, but open it out afterwards so you have crease.
- Fold each side in to meet this crease.
- Cut off the two points.
- Now cut a design out on the triangle you are left with.
- Open up your snowflake when you are finished.
Copyright © 2013-2017 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: email@example.com