Конспект урока "Stonehenge" 10 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
- A remarkable cult complex in Salisbury in the South of England
- The great age, massive scale and mysterious purpose of Stonehenge draw over 800,000 visitors per year.
Fallen stones of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has been the subject of much archaeological and scientific research, especially in the last century.
Sunrise on the summer solstice at Stonehenge
- Several thousand people gather every summer to watch the sunrise at this ancient and mystical cite.
North end of Stonehenge, viewed from west under an evening moon.
Ariel view of Stonehenge
- The stones are aligned almost perfectly with the sunrise on the summer solstice and it is almost unquestioned that Stonehenge was built as a spectacular place of worship.
Stonehenge resplendent in the snow.
- Archaeologists believe the construction of the site was carried out in three main stages, which have been labeled Stonehenge1, 2, 3.
The free view of Stonehenge.
- The current site is only part of the original Stonehenge. The original construction has suffered a lot from both weather damage and human activities.