Презентация "Professions" 9 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
“EVERY MAN IS THE ARCHITECT OF HIS OWN FORTUNE”
“ Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
- - al
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
- a job or a profession
- the regular paid work that you do for an employer
- a job that you are paid for.
- a job that needs a special education and training
- Profession – a job that needs a special education and training
- Job - the regular paid work that you do for an employer
- Occupation – a job or a profession
- Work -a job that you are paid for.
WHAT ARE THEY?
EMERGENCY SERVICE OFFICER
ARE YOU GOING:
- -to go to tenth form and then to university
- - to find a job and help your parents
- - to travel and to see the world
- - to go to a college or to vocational school
- -to do nothing
- What do you want to be and why?
- - Who helped you to choose it?
- -What school subjects will you need?
- - Where will you get education?
Qualities required for these jobs
- A bookwarm
- Sense of humor
- Ability to speak foreign languages
- Ability to make decisions quickly.
If your score is between 5-45
- You enjoy working with people and helping them. You are also a practical person. One of these careers will suit you:
- teacher, doctor, nurse, social worker, psychologist, zoo keeper, policeman
If your score is between 45-90
- You like to work quietly and concentrate on the task. You prefer to work on your own. One of these careers will suit you:
- laboratory technician, librarian, artist, bank clerk, hair-dresser, architect.
If your score is between 90-135
- You like to be very busy. You like to be with people and you like organizing things for them. One of the following careers will suit you:
- Travel agent, journalist, hotel manager, salesperson, fireman.
- THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXCELLENT WORK!
Copyright © 2013-2018 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: firstname.lastname@example.org