3. P.S. Shilling was the Italian scientist.
4. The telegraph could carry voices.
5. the telephone was invented in 1847.
6. The telephone line from New York was opened in
7. The first telephone exchange was opened in
Moscow in 1982.
8. You never use the telephone.
9. your parents use the smoke of fires to send
10. You can send messages over a long distance
Now some pupils will do written task. And some pupils
will work with me.
Учитель слабым учащимся раздает карточки с
письменным заданиям. Ученики должны с опорой
на прочитанный текст должны заполнить пропуски
Put the necessary prepositions.
1.Thousands … years ago people could sent
messages … a long distance.
2. They used the light .. fires … night and the
smoke … fires .. day.
3.They used the loud sound … drums to send
messages … the great forests .. Africa.
4. The electric telegraph was invented … the Russian
scientist P.L.Shilling … 1832.
5. The telephone was invented … A.G.Bell … 1847.
6. Today we can talk … seas, oceans and continents.
-That’s all we have time for.
- Let's name the means of communication.
- Thank you for the lesson.