Презентация "Sport is Fun" 7 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
Make up as many words as possible from the word
Label the picture
Guess the country
United Kingdom of Great Britain
Where THE is necessary?
The United Kingdom of Great Britain
The Russian Federation but Russia
Guess the sports
- a game played indoors between two teams of five players, in which each team tries to win points by throwing a ball in a basket
- a game for two people or two pairs of people who use rackets to hit a small soft ball backwards and forwards over a net
- the sport of moving yourself through water using your arms and legs
- a special set of movements performed to a particular type of music
- the sport of moving down hills, across land in the snow, or on water wearing skis
Guess the secret word
- Read the question.
- Chose the correct answer.
- Write down the letter.
- At the end you’ll have the secret word.
Do you know these people?
- is a Russian professional tennis player who as of March 18, 2013 is ranked World No. 2 by the Women's Tennis Association.
- also known by his initials, MJ, is an American former professional basketball player.
- is an English footballer who currently plays for French League. He has played for Manchester United.
- is a Russian figure skater. He is the 2006 Winter Olympics gold medalist, 2002 Winter Olympics silver medalist, and 2010 Winter Olympics silver medalist.
Maria Sharapova №2
Michael Jordan №4
David Beckham №1
Evgeni Pluschenko №3
Decode the words using the alphabet
- 19, 16, 15, 18, 20, 19, 13, 1, 14.
- 15, 12, 25, 13, 16, 9, 3 7, 1, 13, 5, 19.
- 23, 18, 5, 19, 20, 12, 9, 14.