Презентация "Should we agree with globalisation?" 11 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
«Should we agree with globalisation?»
- Презентация для учащихся
- 11 классов по учебнику
- М. З. Биболетова «Английский с удовольствием»
- МКОУ «Целинная СОШ»
- Майстренко О.Г.
Everyone talking about globalisation because:
- First of all globalisation is important and first problems in the world;
- Globalisation touch all spheres of lifes of peoples and society;
- Globalisation influences on the life people and society;
- Globaslisation is problem wich develop many discussions and quarrels.
- There are many arguments surrounding the phenomenon of globalisation and they’re all quite controversial. Opponents of globalisation or anti-globalists say that it exploits workers and degrades the environment. They say that, as multinational corporations become more powerful, they become less accountable for their actions. And there’s increasing concern that multinational (mainly American) companies are crushing the cultures of smaller nations.
- Supporters of globalisation, or globalists, argue that world trade makes everyone richer. They say that, as more countries make trade deals with one another, international understanding increases, therefore lessening conflict and improving human rights.
- Is it good or bad?
The groups and individuals that represent what is known as the “anti-globalisation movement” and as the “globalists movement” began in the twentieth century.
- Globalisation refers to the idea that the world is developing a single economy and culture as a result of improved technology and communications and the influence of very large multinational companies. The world is seen as a global village in which all countries depend on each other and seem to be closer together.
- The anti-globalization movement is critical of the globalization of capitalism. Support for human rights is another cornerstone of the anty-globalisation movement’s platform. They advocate for labor rights, environmentalism, feminism, freedom of migration, preservation os, the cultures of indigenous peoples, biodiversity, cultural diversity, food safety, and ending or reforming capitalism/
- Anti-globalization activists generally call for forms of global integration that better provide democratic representation, advancement of human rights.
How does migration affect in the world? Examples…
- Thousands of years ago Britain was invaded by different countries, races and nationalities including the Romans, the Saxons, the Normans, the Viking. And so today many people actually descend from them. In the 20th century Britain suffered much during the Second World War and people from other parts of the world were invited to help rebuild the country.
- As a result of these events, Britain has become a country where different nationalities, cultures and religions are mixed. This mixture has influenced all spheres of life, including the country’s literature, music, art, fashion and everyday habits and routines.
- An international influence is also clearly seen in popular music styles. For example, rap and hip hop, types of music extremely popular among teenagers, originally came from Africa.
- We think that movements of the “anti-globalists” and “globalists” have your “+” and “-”. As for us we have neutral position.
Материалы из категории:
- Конспект урока "Музыка в жизни ребенка"
- Презентация "The UK (Соединенное Королевство Великобритании и Северной Ирландии)"
- Методическая разработка урока "Диккенс жил когда-то здесь…" 8 класс
- Презентация “Work and Play” 4 класс
- Технологическая карта урока "Work and Play” 4 класс
- Конспект урока “Природа в поэзии русских и английских авторов 19 в.” 6 класс