Презентация "Travel Leaflet (Britain)"
Подписи к слайдам:
TRAVEL TO BRITAIN
TRAVEL LEAFLET (BRITAIN)
- Glebova Inga
- English teacher
Welcome to Britain!
- A lot of people visit Britain every year to practice language, to take part in festivals, to see ancient castles, to try national food
- Famous people, sport, traditions and customs attract tourists there!
Ways of traveling
- You can travel to Great Britain by plane. It is very comfortable and it is the fastest way to get there.
- Welcome to Heathrow- the largest and busiest airport of the country!
- You can stay at a hotel or a guest house or a “bed & breakfast”.
- Services and prices will surprise you.
- Great Britain is a very beautiful country. On the one hand it has amazing cities and small towns, on the other hand it has wonderful countryside.
- People associate Britain with Big Ben, Cambridge and Oxford universities, Scottish bagpipe music, football, flat plains, woods and hills.
The night London
- Enjoy the impressive sight of night London.
- The capital of the country is one of the oldest city in the world. It is a cultural, and financial center of Britain.
- If you are in Britain, visit the Lake District, you`ll be impressed by the beauty of it!
- There is a wide variety of activities in Britain. You can visit ancient castles in Cardiff and Longleat, go boating on a river in Oxford, visit museums in Belfast, Liverpool, ride a horse in Manchester.
- You need a ticket, passport, visa, health insurance, first aid kit, money belt by all means.
- You will also need a map, camera, travel guide.
Copyright © 2013-2016 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: firstname.lastname@example.org