- Good morning , children! I`m glad to see you!
My name is Irina Aleksandrovna. Today I`ll be
- Today we`ll be builders and we`ll build a nice
house, for that we `ll do some tasks, but first of all
you should put on your head your hats.
– Before we start, let’s practice our pronunciation.
Where is the White House and who is in it?
Repeat after me 3 times [w]. Listen to my, please.
Now read the words with the sound [w]: where,
white. Read the tongue twister in pairs. Dima,
read the tongue twister!
1. Today you are builders and you should know all
names of the rooms. Look at the board and try to
remember names of the rooms. Good for you. You
should be a great builders.
2. Next task is write names of the rooms on the
Let`s check up. Well done.
3. Find the “wrong” word:
a) kitchen, living room, hall, TV.
b) living room, bathroom, kitchen, bedroom.
c) bedroom, living room, bathroom, kitchen,
hall, toilet, sofa.
- Now let`s have a rest, stand up, please
Hands up! Hands down!
Hands on hips! Sit down!
Hands up! To the sides!
Bend left! Bend right!