Презентация "Our ideal school"
Подписи к слайдам:
- The autumn stepped into September,
- Although it can be hardly seen,
- Because the day is warm and tender,
- The parks are still so fresh and green.
- The flower- gardens are exclusive –
- The birds of paradise amidst the shades,
- The warmth is hopelessly illusive,
- As the brightness of the sunset fades.
- An imp will lead the way with a sneer
- And bring a nervous chilly night.
- Leaves brown as the darkest beer
- Will sadly circle – thin and light.
- The russet will invade the valley
- And every corner you survey.
- I’ll slowly walk along the alley
- And praise the glory of the day.
- Ideal teachers – who are they?
- 1. Teacher a) a teacher who is in charge of a school
- 2.Tutor b) a teacher at a university or college
- 3. Lecturer c) someone who gives private lessons
- to one student or to a small group
- 4. Professor d) someone who teaches a sport or practical skill
- 5. Instructor e) someone whose job is to teach, especially in
- a school
- 6. Coach f) someone who gives lectures, especially in a
- 7. Trainer g) someone who trains a person or team in a sport
- 8. Head teacher h) someone who trains people or animals for
- sport or work
- e) someone, whose job is to teach, especially in a school
- c) Someone who gives private lessons to one student or to a small group
- f) Someone who gives lectures, especially in a university
- b) A teacher at a university or college.
- d) someone who teaches a sport or practical skill
- a) The teacher who is in charge of a school
- g) someone who trains a person or team in a sport
- h) Someone who trains people or animals for sport or work
- Ideal pupils. Who are they?
- Are you ever late for school?
- I’m never late for school.
- I’m sometimes late for school.
- I’m usually late for school.
- 2. Do you ever forget for your homework?
- Yes, I often forget my homework.
- I sometimes forget my homework.
- No, I never forget my homework.
- Do you always pay attention in class?
- No, I never pay attention in class.
- I always pay attention in class
- I usually pay attention in class.
- 4. Do you ever draw pictures in class?
- Yes, often.
- Yes, sometimes.
- No, never.
- 5. Do you ever stay up late?
- No, I never stay up late.
- Yes, I usually stay up late.
- I sometimes stay up late.
- 6. Are you ever in trouble at school?
- No, I never in trouble at school.
- Sometimes, but not often.
- I’m always in trouble at school.
- You’re perfect! But are you too good to be true?
- You’re not perfect but you’re a good student. Well done!
- You’re often in trouble. Is that right?
- School equipment. What for?
- The best schedule. How is it?
- Listen to Diana and complete her timetable for the day she describes.
- Afternoon – 6 p. m.
- 6 p. m. – 9.30 p. m.
- After 9.30 p. m.
- 6 lessons, homework during the break
- A basketball game, worries about homework
- Dance class, worries about homework
- BACK TO SCHOOL
- School graffiti
- Keep the school tidy; throw
- your rubbish out of the windows.
- Don’t go to school;
- Sleep at home.
- I like teachers when they’re
- at home!
- Don’t be late for school in the morning; stay in bed until the afternoon.
- School canteen. Can it be different?
Copyright © 2013-2016 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: email@example.com