Module 1. Exercise№ 1
Fill in: along, down, over, over with, across.
1. I try to get…with my friends.
2. This nasty weather gets me…
3. The sooner we start doing this report, the sooner we will
get … it.
4. It took her some days to get…the flu.
5. I never have difficulty in getting my ideas… .
Module 2 Exercise №2
Fill in: down with, off, without, with, up, after, through..
1.The price of petrol is going…in many countries.
2. The milk is bad. It`s probably gone… .
3. John is sad. He is going… a very difficult time.
4. How long can camels go… water?
5. Her shoes go…her clothes.
6. The police officer went…the robber yesterday.
7. I went… … the flu so I stayed at home.
Module 3 Exercise№3
Choose the correct preposition.
1. It’s very difficult to bring up/down a child.
2. This photo brings away/back happy memories from my
3. The nurse brought round/about the girl by using some
4. My new job brings on/in 15.000 rubles a month
5. Dima Bilan will bring out/in a new album next week.
6. The new headmistress has brought about/ round many
changes in our school.
Module 4 Exercise№4
Fill in : away, off, on, through, up with, out.