Презентация "Ecology" 7 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
Урок английского языка в 7 «в» классе по теме «Environmental problems»
Урок английского языка в 7 классе по теме «Ecology»
- Работа учителя английского языка МОУ СОШ № 14 с. Заветного Левченко Н.В.
1. Начало урока
- Dear friends! Today we have our lesson on the topic “Ecology”. You will exchange your opinions about ecological problems; you have to answer if you are friends of the Planet and how to protect our Planet, how to prevent pollution, and what urgent and necessary measures to undertake. And you will collect information for your projects.
2. Фонетическая зарядка.
- Look at the blackboard, you can see 2 words “Nature”, “Ecology” please give as many associations connected with these words as you can.
Water, sky, river, forest, grass, birds, air, animals, nature, people.
Litter, air pollution, water pollution, ecology, environment, chemical, damage, protect, drop.
3. Развитие навыков монологической речи учащихся.
- Look at these words. How do you understand the meanings of the words ? Can you translate them?
- Litter, air pollution, water pollution, ecology, environment, chemical, damage, protect, pick up, catch, paint, drop.
- Today at our lesson we’ll speak about our planet, the problems people make on it and actions that can be done to solve these problems.
- Always put garbage in a garbage bin.
- Recycle newspapers.
- Don’t throw away things you can reuse.
- Don’t throw garbage into the water.
- Never draw or paint on the trees.
- Never cut down baby trees.
- Don’t hurt animals.
- Feed birds in winter.
- Plant flowers and trees.
- Rules for People in the Forest
- catch baby birds and little animals.
Look at the picture and say what the children must do and must not do in the forest.
Say what the tourists have done in the forest.
- Use the words:
- 1 – damage
- 2 – disturb
- 3 – paint
- 4 – leave
- 5 – pollute
- 6 – throw
- 7 - hurt
Tourists have damaged trees.
They have disturbed birds.
They have painted trees.
They have left fire.
They have polluted the air.
They have thrown their litter.
They have hurt animals.
4. Развитие навыков чтения
- Alpharetta's Green School Program
Dee West, the director of Clean and Beautiful in - Alpharetta, Georgia, began the Green School in 1991. "The Green School was created to teach children how to protect the environment. Now there are more than 20 schools in the Alpharetta area that are participating in Dee West's environmental program.
- The children at the Green Schools understand that they have to work hard to protect the environment. They work on several environmental projects, including monitoring and cleaning lakes and rivers, planting trees, studying nature and the effects of pollution, and recycling cans and paper.
- The children now know that they should not throw their litter away. They learn how to clean their lakes and rivers.
Answer the questions:
- 1) Where is the Green school?
- 2) How many schools are participating in the environmental program?
- 3) What do the children of the school understand?
- 4) What do they do to protect the nature?
- 5) Do you work on any ecological projects?
- 6) What do you do to protect nature?
5. Работа по подготовке материалов для проектов.
- What can we reduce? Reuse? Recycle?
Use this extra information for your projects
- Pick up Litter
- FACT: Litter is not only ugly, but it can be harmful to wildlife. Small animals can get hurt on sharp cans or broken bottles.
- WHAT TO DO: Pick up litter you see as you are walking. Throw away trash, recycle bottles and cans.
How Do We Treat the Earth?
- Don't Buy Drinks in Plastic Bottles
- FACT: Americans use 2.5 million plastic bottles every year. These bottles can't be recycled and won't ever degrade.
- WHAT TO DO: Only buy soda and other drinks in aluminum cans or glass bottles. Buy milk or juice in cartons. Then recycle them.
How Do We Treat the Earth?
- Use paper, not plastic
- FACT: It takes a whole tree to make about 500 paper grocery bags. But plastic bags are worse because they can't be recycled, and the plastic never decompose.
- Recycle newspapers
- Making newspaper from "old" paper uses 30% to 55% less energy than making paper from trees: and it reduces air pollution by 95%.
- REUSE OLD NEWSPAPERS!!! It takes an entire forest-over 500.000 trees — to supply Americans with their Sunday newspapers every week.
- Americans use 50 million tons of paper annually — which means we consume more than 850 million trees.
- Well-operated landfills are dry, dark, and airless; they are airtight and watertight to avoid contaminating our underground water.
- Researchers have recovered 25-year-old newspapers from a lane found them still readable. Without air and water, even biodegradable products as bread, break down very slowly.
Tips For the Environmentally Aware
- 1. Reuse bags, containers, paper, boxes, and other items.
- 2. Put your litter in the bin.
- 3. Plant flowers and trees.
- 5. Buy products made of recycled materials.
- 6. Keep off the grass.
- 7. Turn off your water taps when you're not at home.
- 8. Be creative — look for opportunities to reduce trash!
Now tell what people must do to protect our environment clean
We must put our litter into the bins.
We must not cut down and break trees and pick up flowers.
People must not throw their litter into the rivers.
Factories must stop polluting the air.
Women must not buy fur coats.
We must feed birds in winter.
Children can build houses for birds.
6. Итог урока. Домашнее задание.
- We have spoken about the ecological problems. We have discussed some ecological tips. I think you have enough material for your projects and you will write them at home.
- Homework: make your own projects “What can I do to protect the environment”.
- Использованы материалы учебников
- Кауфман К. И., Кауфман М. Ю. Happy English.ru учебник для 7 класса. – Издательство Титул 2006 г.
- Клементьева Т. Б. Книга для чтения к учебному пособию Счастливый английский-2. – Издательство Титул 2001 г.
- Кузовлев В. П. Английский язык, учебник для 7 класса. – Издательство Просвещение, 2001 г.
- Фотографии с сайтов
Copyright © 2013-2017 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: email@example.com