And now, what sayings about friends and friendship do you remember?
P1, P2, P3…: - Make new friends and keep the old. New are silver, old are gold.
- Our success and happiness depends partly on our choice of friends. When
possible, choose wisely.
- Be true to your work, your word and your friend.
- A brother may not be a friend.
- Your best protection from your enimies is to make them your friends.
- A good friend is the greatest possession.
- The rich man is poor for he has no friends.
- True and strong friendship must be treasured and protected.
Well, children, and do you know any poems about friendship?
P1, P2, P3… (Poems about friendship)
Great! And, children: have you got many friends?
And what is friendship for you?
What is special about your friends?
What is your friend like?
Why do we like our friends?
What shows that you are friends?
Thank you, children. And now – special tasks for you, for each group. Take a card!
Group №1. What interesting and unusual hobbies would you advice to your
friends in our town? Use expression and words from the list!