Презентация "Seasons" 6 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
- Учитель: Глущенко Татьяна Николаевна,
- учитель 1 категории МОУ «СОШ №3
- с углубленным изучением отдельных предметов»
- г. Нефтекумска
- white cold frosty slippery
- to sledge to play hockey to ski
- to play snowballs
- I can…in winter.
- How is the weather today?
- It’s cold. It’s frosty.
- bright warm
- I like to…in spring.
- After winter comes…
- sunny bright hot
- I like to…in summer.
- After spring comes…
- I usually wear in summer
- yellow rainy cold
- I can…in autumn.
- I wear in autumn.
- Autumn is yellow,
- Winter is white,
- Spring is green,
- Summer is bright.
- Ann: I say, Jim, how is the weather today?
- Jim: It’s terribly hot!
- Ann: Then Bob will wear a white shirt and his blue shorts today.
- Jim: That’s right.
- Sandy: Hello. Could I speak to Sue, please?
- Sue: This is Sue. Hello!
- Sandy: Are you busy today?
- Sue: No, I’m not.
- Sandy: Well then, let’s go to Hyde Park. The weather is so fine.
- Sue: Great! See you in 10 minutes.
- Sandy: OK.
Ask for more information.
- Next winter Sandy will sledge in the park.
Say true or false:
- In winter there is a lot of snow.
- Summer comes after winter.
- Autumn is the warmest season of the year.
- Summer is warmer then spring.
- There is five seasons in a year.
- There is usually a lot of fruit in autumn.
- Winter is the coldest season of the year.
- Summer holidays are the longest.
- We can sledge in summer.
- It often snows in winter.
- There are four seasons in a year. What can you say about each of them?
- Example: Summer comes after spring. Summer is green and bright. It’s warmer in summer then in spring. Summer is the warmest season of the year…
Copyright © 2013-2017 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: firstname.lastname@example.org