Презентация к уроку английского языка "Causative" 8-9 класс УМК "Spotlight"
Подписи к слайдам:
- Урок английского языка,8-9 класс
- Презентация подготовлена:
- учителем английского языка МБОУ СОШ №95 Приволжского района г.Казани Галимуллиной Ириной Владимировной
- В предложениях каузативной формы действие совершается не лицом, обозначенным подлежащим, а кем-то другим за него или для него.
Ann is having her hair done.
- Subject + have +
- ( подлежащее)
- object + V3
- (прямое дополнение)
- She is having her hair done.
- Present Simple
- Present Continues
- Past Simple
- Past Continues
- Present Perfect
- Past Perfect
- She has her room painted.
- She is having her room.
- She had her room painted.
- She was having her room painted.
- She has had her room painted.
- She had had her room painted
Present Perfect Continues
- Present Perfect Continues
- Future Simple
- Modal verbs
- She has been having her room painted.
- She will have her room painted.
- She wants to have her room painted
- She likes having her room painted.
- She should have her room painted.
Change the sentences using the causative forms.
- 1) I won’t fix the car myself
- I will have the car fixed.
- They didn’t repair the fence themselves.
- They had the fence repaired.
- She isn’t making the dress herself.
- She is having her dress made.
They aren’t going to paint the house themselves.
- They aren’t going to paint the house themselves.
- They are going to have the house painted.
- They don’t develop their film themselves.
- They have their film developed.
- УМК “Spotlight” 8-9 класс, Москва Express Publishing «Просвещение», 2011
- Интернет-ресурсы :
- www. memorysecrets. ru
Copyright © 2013-2016 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: firstname.lastname@example.org