Промежуточная аттестация по английскому языку в 10 классе
Тексты 1 – 6 относятся к различным рубрикам. Установите соответствие каждого
текста рубрикам из списка A – G и занесите верный вариант в таблицу. Каждая
рубрика соответствует лишь одному тексту, при этом среди них одна лишняя.
A. ARTICLE ON HIGHER EDUCATION
C. INFORMAL LETTER TO A TEENAGE MAGAZINE
F. FILM BLURB
G. ADVERTISEMENT FOR A CELLULAR PHONE
1. Hi, CLICK, We are two friends, Dario and Michele. We sit together at school. We are eleven
years old. We live in a village near Florence. …
2. Join us for the trip of a lifetime, cycling 400 km across this most beautiful of Caribbean
islands. Enjoy the lush, tropical landscapes, soft, sandy beaches, fine architecture and warm,
friendly welcome of Cuba.
3. The Man in the Iron Mask. Leonardo Di Caprio takes on the dual role of the evil Louis XIV
and his kind twin brother in this Hollywood adaptation of the Dumas classic. With Gepardieu,
John Malkovich and Jeremy Irons as the three musketeers, this should be a belter. Sadly, it isn’t.
4. We are looking for new staff to join our friendly dedicated team and have a variety of posts
available. You should have good communication skills, great personality and a strong will.
5. The new Motorola has a built-in digital camera, Multi-media messaging, quality ringtones and
downloadable games. Play more, say more and explore the world with Motorola.
6. The world is changing around us. To stay ahead we need to keep learning. In many cases our
careers depend on it. The Open University has become a leading provider of learning for people
who need to develop their careers.
2.Прочитайте тексты. Установите, в каких текстах A - G можно найти ответы на
вопросы 1 – 6. Ответ на каждый вопрос можно найти только в одном тексте. Один из
приведенных текстов лишний.
SAY WHERE IN LONDON YOU CAN
1. get acquainted with the history of transport (learn how people used to travel);
2. observe evolution of artillery;
3. learn how people lived a few centuries ago;
4. observe stars and planets;
5. see all the Shakespeare’s comedies joined into one show;
6. treat yourself to a traditional Afternoon Tea.
A. Firepower is the major new attraction in Woolwich, telling the story of artillery. From
cannons and mortars to missile launcher and super gun, the impressive array of equipment makes
FIREPOWER London’s most explosive day out!
B. These buildings define the Greenwich Meridian. The real time ball has fallen punctually at
13.00 every day since 1833. Flamsteed House contains the original Astronomer Royal’s
apartments and Harrison’s famous marine timekeepers. Free admission.
C. Travel through time and discover the colourful story of London and its famous transport
system from 1800 to the present day. Exciting displays of buses, trams, trains, posters, plus
touch-screen displays, videos and working models bring the whole story to life.