Презентация "Time clauses, Clauses of purpose" 2 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
Time clauses, Clauses of purpose Time clauses
- Present simple or Present perfect
- -Words and expressions in such clauses:
- While, before, after, untill/till, as, when, whenever, once, as soon as, as long as, by the time, etc.
- By the time we get there the film will have started.
- We use Future if “when” is a question word.
- When will you go on holliday?
- 1. to/ in order to/ so as so + Infinitive
- He is running so as to catch the bus.
- 2. so that + can/will ( in the future and present )
- She ‘ll stay at the office late so that she will finish the report.
- 3. so that+could/would (in the past)
- Joe joined a gym so that he could become fitter.
- 4. with the view of/ with the aim of + ing form
- He went to the bank with the aim of asking for a loan.
- Mr. Abbot is such a good teacher that all her students love her. 3. such+ (adjective) + countable noun(Plural) + that+ clause sentence. - They are such nice people that everybody likes them/
- He had such a lot of work to do that he had to cancel our dinner plans. 5. So +adjective/adverb+that+ clause sentence
- They were talking so loudly that the librarian asked them to leave the library. 6. As a result/therefor/consequently/so+and+clause sentence -We could not find a room to book in that hotel and therefor we had to look elsewhere.
Английский язык - еще материалы к урокам:
- Презентация "Неопределенные местоимения" 2 класс
- Презентация "Начальный этап в обучении английскому языку в средней школе" 2 класс
- Презентация "Множественное число имен существительных" 2 класс
- Презентация "Лексика по теме "Спорт" 2 класс
- Презентация "In the World of Adjectives" 2 класс
- Презентация "Глаголы движения" 2 класс