Проверочная работа. IV четверть. 9 класс.
1. Choose the right word: a. conflict b. conservative c. peacefully d. separatists e. disagree f. reunion g.
signs h. human i. wheelchair j. prevent k. discrimination l. tolerant
1. Old people are usually ____________than young people.
2. Are you planning to have a family _________________at Christmass?
3. People who are unable to walk use a _____________________
4. What mathematical ____________did you learn?
5. It listed 29 different ______________rights: protection against cruel punishment,
6. People must ____________war conflicts.
7. We must to be _____________ with each other.
8. Spanish ___________are very dangerous.
9. When people ______________with each other, they may have _____________.
10. We can resolve all conflicts ___________.
2. Use the words to form new words that fit in the same numbered space in the text.
1. I am more ______ on this point OPTIMIST
2. We need some ___________against religious discrimination. PROTECT
3. ________movements have caused a lot of serious military conflicts. SEPARATE
4.The constitiution guarantees the _______of people of different ethnic groups in the eyes of the law
5. We should use all possible_________ means to resolve conflict. PEACE
6. All forms of war conflicts are ____________. HUMAN
3. Complete the words with the letters:
6. H_MAN RI_HTS
4. CHOOSE THE RIGHT FORM OF THE VERBS:
1. He would have understood it if you...slowly.
a) have spoken; b) had spoken; c) would speak
2. If I knew that the traffic lights were red I...
a) would have stopped; b) stopped; c) would stop
3. The newspaper would print the story if it...true.
a) were; b) had been; c) was
4. If I had known that you were in hospital I...you.
a) will visit; b)visited; c) would have visited
5 . USE THE VERB IN BRACKETS IN THE RIGHT FORM:
1. If he were in, he (answer) the phone.
2. He would have been the best pupil in the class if he (work) harder.
3. If you (pass) your examination, we would have a celebration.
4. I wouldn't have gone there if I (be) you.
5. If he knew that it was dangerous he (not, come).