Подписи к слайдам:
- Презентация к уроку по теме «Виды транспорта»
- Автор: А. М. Соловова,
- Гимназия №2 (г. Бийск)
- Использованы материалы сайта
- www. wikipedia.org
- Guess the means of transport
- The ____________is a pedal-driven, human-powered vehicle with two wheels attached to a frame, one behind the other.
- Bicycles were introduced in the 19th century and now number about one billion worldwide. They are the principal means of transportation in many regions.
- They also provide a popular form of recreation, and have been adapted for such uses as children's toys, adult fitness, military and police applications, courier services, and competitive sports.
- Bicycle, bike, or cycle
- An ______________is a wheeled motor vehicle for transporting passengers, which also carries its own engine or motor.
- Most definitions of the term specify that automobiles are designed to run primarily on roads, to have seating for one to eight people, to typically have four wheels, and to be constructed principally for the transport of people rather than goods
- Automobiles are among the most commonly used engine-powered vehicles
- Automobile or motor car
- A __________is a type of motor vehicle commonly used for carrying goods and materials. Some light trucks are relatively small, similar in size to a passenger automobile. Commercial transportation or fire trucks can be quite large and can also serve as a platform for specialized equipment.
- In the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, lorry is used as well as "truck",
- A ___________is an electrically powered bus that draws its electricity from a network of charged overhead wires (which are generally suspended from roadside posts) using spring loaded trolley poles.
- Two poles are needed, so that one can draw down the live current to power the motor and the other can complete the circuit by carrying the neutral current back to the network.
- There are trolleybuses in many cities around the world.
- A double deck trolleybus in Reading, England, 1966
- A ____________is a railborne vehicle, of lighter weight and construction than a train, designed for the transport of passengers (and, very occasionally, freight) within, close to, or between villages, towns and/or cities, on tracks running primarily on streets. Certain types of cable car are also known as trams.
- Tram, tramcar, trolley, trolley car, or streetcar
- The San Diego Trolley going through downtown.
- Which kind of transport do you know?
- Which kind of transport do you usually use?
- Which kind of transport do you like best of all ?
Английский язык - еще материалы к урокам:
- Презентация "Would you like to go to Britain?"
- Презентация "How do teens express their individuality?"
- Презентация "A Visit to Great Britain"
- Презентация "Do you have any problems with your friends?"
- Презентация "English tenses"
- Презентация "Местоимения some, any, much, many, a lot of, little, few" 6 класс