Презентация "Роль праздников и традиций (The role of holidays and traditions)"
Подписи к слайдам:
The role of holidays and traditionsХайруллина Ландыш Ракиповна, учитель английского языка CONTENTS
- keep up the traditions;
- create positive feelings;
- have a family gathering;
- have a religious background;
- respect elder people;
- include various activities;
- promote the values of peace and solidarity;
- create tender memories;
- sing traditional songs.
contentsWould you like to be a researcher? Let’s conduct a survey.
The majority think …
The minority believe
About …% are sure
…% of students prefer ..
contentsGrammar time. Passive voice.
- Observe traditions
- Traditions are observed by …
- Organize parades
- Parades are organized by …
- Offer an opportunity
- An opportunity is offered…
- Establish the rules
- The rules are established …
- Jewish - /ˈdʒuːɪʃ/ еврейский
- Hanukkah is observed for eight nights and days. It is called the festival of lights.
contentsNowruz – a national tradition
- wheat seeds - зерна пшеницы
- Nowruz is celebrated by people from different countries and religious backgrounds for thousands of years.
contentsOpen the brackets
- Nowruz includes (vary) activities.
- Victory day (consider) to be a patriotic holiday.
- It is nice to have a family (gather).
- I feel (pride) of my country.
- This tradition (symbol) the victory over the Greeks.
- Russia Day is a (statute) holiday.
источник шаблона: Ранько Елена Алексеевна, учитель нач. классов МАОУ лицей №21 г. Иваново http://elenaranko.ucoz.ru/