• If you are hot, tea will cool you off, and if
you are cold, it will warm you up.
• Where is tea, there is hope.
• You should always find time for tea.
Young Queen Victoria was the first who
made drinking of tea constant in the
Englishman's life. The Queen left us "Tea
Moralities" — these are rules of tea etiquette
written by herself which formed the basis of
the European’s business communication.
Would you like to know what they are?
I need 4 students for searching these “Tea
Moralities” in this text, write them down and
translate into Russian. You are responsible
for doing this task in your group.
• You must lay sugar in the tea carefully.
• You must eat the pie with the help of
spoon but not hands.
• You mustn’t tap the spoon for a cup
• During drinking tea Englishmen speak
only about pleasant things.
And now it’s very interesting for me if you
know what we need to lay the table for
I need 3 students for searching the
information in the Internet about how to lay
the table in the correct way and then tell us