Teacher: Well done. Now the next task. You see on the blackboard some sentences. you should fill in the
gaps with the words "last" or "latest". Write your sentences in your copy books. I'll check them later.
1. When did you see him ...?
2. I couldn't hear the ... news.
3. I didn't forget our... conversation.
4. This dress is the ... fashion.
5. Have you read the ... book by Marinina?
6. It was the ... train for today. There won't be any more trains until tomorrow.
Pupils do the task and give their copy books to the teacher.
Teacher: Good. Now let's listen to a song. Our heroes Rob, Mark and Emily are singing about clothes.
Pupils listen to the song.
Teacher: Children, look at the blackboard now. These are our heroes. Now match each part of the song
with the singer. (слайд №10)
Pupils lift their hands and answer.
Teacher: In this song you've heard many different adjectives describing clothes. Let's repeat them.
Match the adjectives with their translations. (слайд №11)
1. glamorous; а) поношенный;
2. colourful; б) расклешенный;
3. tight; в) цветной, пестрый;
4. flared; г) мешковатый;
5. baggy; д) стильный;
6. waterproof; е) роскошный;
7. worn; ё) водоотталкивающий;
8. stylish ж) облегающий