you increase it?
g. Tell him or her about English lessons.
h Describe your typical lessons.
Примeрные ответы учащихся
1) I get up at 7o’clock, make my bed, have breakfast and
go to school. Our lessons begin at 9o’clock. Every day we
have six lessons, except Saturday. On Saturday we have
only five lessons. Every lesson lasts 40 minutes. After
third lesson we have lunch. Our lessons finish at
2) We have many subjects. They are: Russian, English,
Mathematics, History, Music, Sport, Literature and
others. My favorite subject is English. It is interesting
and exciting at the history lessons. Our History teacher
Danara Semenova teacher. He explains a new material
simply and interestingly.
3) I like my school. Here we have a computer room
where we can or work with computer. Our school library
is not very big there we can find every book we need.
Our classrooms are well equipped and nicely decorated.
4) My school is great. Especially I like my sport lessons.
My favorite spots are basketball, volleyball, and
football. But at the same time we don’t have enough
sport facilities at school. I like swimming but there is no
swimming- pool in our school. Our schoolchildren can
attend their favorite clubs. I attend basketball and
5) It is interesting and pleasant at our English lessons.
We translate texts from English into Russian and from
Russian into English. We read, write, play different
games at the lessons. My favourite lesson is English.
6) Extracurricular activities are different in our school.
There are some clubs: cooking And sport games.
6. Do you like your school?
I see, you like your school. Your teachers are clever and
kind. Your classmates are friendly. But I know that
sometimes students are not ideal. Your teachers use some
punishments in your school (lines, report, suspension,
Imagine that you are a teacher. Continue my sentences.
1. If my students miss a lesson I will…
2. If my students talk to their classmates during a
3. If my students late for a lesson, I’ll…
4. If my students are not ready for a lesson, I’ll…
5. If my students are impolite to me, I’ll…
7. . Which of the following activities do you like or hate?
(для сильных учащихся)
To take part in the concerts
To draw pictures and posters
To learn and sing the song