1 – yesterday ;
2 – every evening;
3 – tomorrow;
4 – last week,
5 – every day,
6- next Friday.
-Now it’s time to ask the questions. I shall read the sentences and name the special
word. You will ask the questions to my sentences.
- This house was built in 1991. (What ?)
- The TV set was bought in the shop. (Where ?)
- Football is played all over the world because it is a very popular game.
- English is spoken in Great Britain. (What language ?)
- Cheese is made from milk. (What ?)
- The letter will be answered next week. (When ?)
- The pupils will be met in the garden. (Where ?)
-Now it’s time to have a rest. Let’s remember our song about numerals.
1,2,3,4,5 – once I caught a fish a live…..
Now it’s time to do the next task. You should put the words in the in the logical
order in the following sentences.
1 Discovered, in, America, 1942, was.
2 In the morning, the newspaper, not, brought, is.
3 Monday, written, next, the letter, will be.
4 Every, two, given, are, apples, day.
5 Yesterday, photo, taken, that, was.
6 Not, tomorrow, be, will, the news, old.
Will you look at the blackboard? You have to change the sentences to use passive
1 Ann cleans her room every week.
2 People build new houses in big cities.
3 We bought oranges and peas in the shop.
4 They sold stamps in the post office.
5 Children will play hide-and-seek in the park.
6 Pupils didn’t visit the boy last week.
7 We don’t translate poem at home.