Презентация "Healthy lifestyle. Your choice!" 8 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
Healthy lifestyle. Your choice!
Volkhonskaya N. 8A
You know a lot about living a healthy lifestyle, but what does that mean? In general, a healthy person doesn't smoke, he is at a healthy weight, eats healthy food and does exercises. It sounds simple, doesn't it?
- The secrets of a healthy lifestyle
- A healthy mind in a healthy body
Secrets of healthy eating
Eating a healthy diet is a part of healthy lifestyle. You should eat more fruit and vegetables.
Eat moderately – even much of a good food can be bad
- Balance – a balanced diet increases the mental capacity
- Variety – if we eat a wide variety of foods, our organism can get all the vitamins we need.
- Vitamins are essential for a healthy life. If you follow these guidelines, you can eat whatever your heart desires!
The Super Foods:
9. Sweet potato
All the 10 super foods are easy to obtain.They are delicious, inexpensive and provide benefits to our health.
5 reasons to eat fruits and vegetables
- They are nourishing and tasty!
- They are unique – each of them tastes differently
- They contain plenty of vitamins and minerals
- Fruits and vegetables are high in fiber, which gives us satiety and helps digestion .
- Eating them sufficiently can prevent several diseases
A healthy mind in a healthy body One of the biggest problems today is lack of activity. We know it's good for us but avoid it. The truth is, movement is life and the more you do, the healthier you'll be. Even moderate activities like chores, gardening and walking can make a difference.
- Exercising is necessary for a healthy life, but don’t overdo with it!
- Exercising makes you feel well
- Exercising in fresh air is good for brain
- Exercising relieves stress, helps to overcome troubles and makes you happy
- Some forms of sports do not require much effort,so everyone can find sport of their likings
Simple Ways to Move Your Body
You can start the process of weight loss now by adding a little more activity to your life,because it burns more calories.
Turn off the TV. Once a week, turn off the TV and do something a little more physical with your family. Play games, take a walk...it will be more active than sitting before TV.
Walk more. Look for small ways to walk more.
Do some chores. Shoveling snow, working in the garden, raking leaves, sweeping the floor...these kinds of activities may not be 'vigorous' exercise, but they can keep you moving while getting your house in order.
Be aware. Make a list of all the physical activities you do on a typical day. If you find that the bulk of your time is spent sitting, make another list of all the ways you could move more--getting up each hour to stretch or walk, walk the stairs at work, etc.
- The society and environment affects our lifestyles, so it is very important to be kind and friendly to everyone
- No one is born into this realm, as they wouldn’t wish
- No one should be cast out of the company of others because of their looks, race or wealth – it’s low.
- Everyone has a soul, even animals
Consumption of alcohol and tobacco damages health
- A person who smokes or drinks alcohol is harmful to others.
- Smoking can result in getting cancer.
Sleep is sweeter than honey...
- Sleeping sufficiently is an important component of a healthy lifestyle
- An average adult needs about 7-8 hours of sleep per a day
- Children need to sleep more, infants sleep the most.
- The need to sleep decreases as we age
- And most importantly – it’s pleasant to sleep
Smile and the world will smile back to you...
- Happiness is the key to life
- Every smile adds 5 minutes to your life
- Good mood and being friendly attracts others
- Friends are necessary for a good life
- They help you when the times are rough and they always understand you
- Thanks to your friends, you are happy and enjoy even little things