Презентация "Christmas in Great Britain"
Подписи к слайдам:
Christmas in Great Britain
- Christmas in Great Britain
Автор идеи и презентации: учитель английского языка
Мочалова Анастасия Андреевна и учащиеся
6 «А» класса
- Изучить традиции и обычаи празднования Рождества и Нового года в Англии
- Знание обычаев и традиций страны изучаемого языка, поможет нам в общении с зарубежными сверстниками .
Над проектом работали:
- ПОИСК материалов в интернете: Червякова Олеся, Брызгалов Роман, Садомовская Анастасия, Малютина Юлия, Соловьев Евгений
- НАБОРЩИКИ текста: Пименова Светлана, Шилов Сергей, Шилов Андрей, Сущикова Виктория
- ДИЗАЙН проекта: Мочалова А. А.
- The 25th of December is Christmas Day. It's a happy holiday for many people in different countries.
A Christmas Card
- Some weeks before Christmas English people are busy. They send greeting cards to all their relatives and friends. You can buy Christmas cards or you can make them. Many children make their cards at school.
A Christmas tree
- People buy a Christmas tree and decorate it with toys, coloured balls and little coloured lights
- There is an old legend. Many years ago there lived a poor man. His wife died and he lived alone with his three daughters. The girls couldn’t get married as they didn’t have any dowry.
- But once before Christmas they washed up their stockings and put them next to the fireplace. Santa Claus decided to help them and put golden bars into their stockings, so that they could get married.
- Since then when children go to bed, they put their stockings near their beds.
- At night Father Christmas comes. He has got a big bag of presents for children. He puts the presents into the children's stockings.
- On Christmas Eve people put their presents under the tree.
Balls on a Christmas tree in Trafalgar Square
- Every year there is a very big Christmas tree in the centre of London, in Trafalgar Square. This is a present from the people of Norway to the people of Great Britain. They send it to Londoners every year and Londoners decorate the Christmas tree.
Trafalgar Square at night
- In the evening before Christmas people like to come to Trafalgar Square to look at the tree. On Christmas Eve the streets in London are decorated, too.
- On Christmas people wish their nearest and dearest a merry Christmas.
- The day after Christmas is Boxing Day. People usually visit their relatives and friends. They do not work on that day.
- For Christmas lunch people eat turkey, potatoes and green vegetables. Then they have the Christmas pudding. At five o'clock it's time for tea and Christmas cake.
Copyright © 2013-2016 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: email@example.com