Презентация "the History of Money" 8 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
the History of
- Landyreva Alina
- Class 8“b”
What was at first?
- The basis of all early commerce was barter
- Cattle are probably the oldest of all forms of money, as domestication of animals tended to precede the cultivation of crops.
- The earliest evidence of banking is found in Mesopotamia between 3000 and 2000 B.C.
People in early societies developed forms of proto-money
- Aztecs used cacao beans
- Norwegians used butter
- The early U.S. colonists used tobacco leaves and animal hides
- The people of Paraguay used snails.
- Roman soldiers were paid a "salarium" of salt.
- On the island of Nauru, the islanders used rats.
- Human slaves have also been used as currency around the world…
Money in Russia
Money in Russia nowadays
Money of the World
Do you need money today?
- The end…
- …to be continued?