Презентация "Travel Notes"
Подписи к слайдам:
- Travel Notes
- Moscow is the first city of our travelling
- It is splendid, but...
- we'd like to go to London
- It is the capital of the United Kingdom of Great
- Britain and Northern Ireland.
- "London Eye" is a big wheel , which height is 135 meters.
- It weighs more than 250 two-storied buses.
- British Museum is one of the largest museums in the world. It was founded in 1753.
- Westminster Abbey is a very large Gothic church.
- Almost all English kings and queens since William I have been crowned here.
- What can we say? London is magnificent!
- The next city is Sydney.
- It is the largest and oldest city of the country.
- The population of Sydney is about four million.
- Tourists from all over the world are attracted by Sydney's natural beauty, Mediterranean climate and its impressive galleries , museums, architecture and parks.
- Sidney Opera House is one of the greatest examples of the 20th Century architecture. It is a symbol of Sydney.
- We like Sydney! It is impressive!!!
- The next point of our traveling is New York. It's very beautiful!
- The Statue of Liberty was built in New York Harbor in 1886. It was a gift from the people of France It's height is 47 meters.
- Look at the Brooklyn bridge!
- Isn't it modern?
- The Franklin Hotel is the most popular place to have a rest in NY.
- We are impressed by New-York.
- But... we should come back to Russia.