Презентация "The Problems of Our Town"
Подписи к слайдам:
The Problems of Our Town
Life Is Fate
What for we live? What for we die? Why can we dream, but cannot fly? Sometimes we’re happy and we smile, Sometimes we’re sad, we scream and cry. What for we love? What for we hate? I cannot answer! Life is fate!
Youth subcultures in Balakovo
Balakovo rock groups:Inferno, Inside, IQ, Lock Out, Farewell, Perekrestok.
- A rocker is a person who performs, dances to, or enjoys rock music belonging to a subculture characterized by leather clothing, riding motorcycles
The punk subculture is based around punk rock.
Punk fashion seeks to outrage propriety with the highly theatrical use of clothing, hairstyles, cosmetics, tattoos, jewelry and body modification.
- The vivid representatives of punks in Balakovo are Tarakany, Blef. There is one of the works of Blef.
В бесконечности своей наивной
Х отел я мир вам подарить.
Был награжден улыбкой милой
И с ней советом - все забыть.
Cебя считал совсем не глупым,
Но слов запасы истощил.
Я б выглядел, наверно, грустным,
Its imagery and cultural proclivities indicate influences from nineteenth century Gothic literature along with horror movies.
- Goth fashion is stereotyped as a dark, sometimes morbid, eroticized fashion and style of dress. Typical gothic fashion includes dyed black hair, dark eyeliner, black fingernails, black period-styled clothing; goths may or may not have piercings.
- Balakovo gothic group is Lost in the Heavens.
- Rap is the rhythmic spoken delivery of rhymes, wordplay, and poetry. Rapping is a primary ingredient in Hip Hop music, but the phenomenon predates Hip Hop culture by centuries. ing
- Stylistically, rap occupies a gray area among speech, prose, poetry, and song. The use of the word to describe quick speech or repartee long predates the musical form,meaning originally "to hit".
- is movement which requires followers to apply heavy eye-liner, wear overly tight jeans, enjoy large cock (not that they ever get any, unless they got a granddad), dye their hair black (don't forget to skip the shower) and grow a long fringe to help warp their vision of the world.
- Emo music consists of insane amounts of moaning about how great it is to wear the above mentioned eye-liner / vision of the world warping fringe / black hair / tight jeans but how terrible
- All emos, without exception, belong to the Emocrat Party. They all suffer from severe narcissism, leading them to believe that they alone know what pain is, and that no one understands them.
- Graffiti is the name for images or lettering scratched, scrawled, painted or marked in any manner on property.
The problems of youth
- Youth is the time when a person discovers the world and tries to determine the place in the universe.
- Young people of today do not directly accept the standards of their parents who believe that they are right because they are older.
- They have their own ideals. They want to make their own mistakes rather than to listen to the warnings of the adults and repeat the mistakes of the older generation. They want to overcome their own difficulties without looking back.
- The existence of sub-culture which is specific for every generation is a form of protest of the young people against the values of the adults. Thus, informal groups such as Hippies, Rockers, Bikers, Skinheads, Punks, Goths.
- The problem is the relationship with their friends.
- The problem of love is very important for young people.
- Communication has always been an important part of young people's lives.
And of course
- In general all the problems of the youth are linked with the present rather than with the past or future.
- - Do you think that people can live without problems?
- - Problem is the result of the activity of human mind. Only a simpleton can have no problems and be happy with everything. Nothing will come of nothing. Problems are inevitable when people do something.
We do not think that life without problems will be better.