Презентация "Welcome to the Museum of V.M. Shukshin"
Подписи к слайдам:
- Мы гордимся нашими земляками …
- О Шукшине на английском
- Составитель: Ударцева Елена Юрьевна,
- учитель английского языка
- ОУ : «Баевская МСОШ Алтайского края»
- 2009 год
- Srostki village is situated on the 36th km of the famous Chuisk road which connects Russia and both Mongolia and China. This road has its starting point in Biysk city; it's a part of M52 international route Novocibirsk- Barnaul-Biysk-Tashanta
- Vasili Makarovich Shukshin (July 25, 1929, the village Srostki Bijski district of the Altai Territory) – a Russian writer, film director, actor.
- Shukshin State Memorial was founded in 1978 in the village of Srostky.
- 1978-1991 - Shukshin House-Museum (Branch of the Altai Museum of Regional Ethnography).
- Since 1991 it has the status of Shukshin State Memorial.
- At the Jubilee Shukshin's Birthday Celebrations in 1999 the museum was given the status of All-Russian museum.
- At present Shukshin Museum consists of Mother's House with the memorial domestic exposition and the former Srostky School building. Now this building houses the historical literary exposition "Life and Creative Work of V.M.Shukshin".
- The house, where V.M. Shukshin spent his childhood and youth.
- In this house the Shukshins lived from 1940 to 1957. A great period in the life of Vasili Makarovich: schooling, technical school, here he returned after the army, worked in the school, went to study in Moscow. In January 2002, the house was opened as the museum. In July the memorial exhibition was presented :"Far winter evenings" with the personal photographs and letters from the archives of the mother.
- Vasili studied in this class in 1944, submitted by his secondary school diploma . In this room one can see his desk, his textbooks, copybooks.
- The sculpture of V.Shukshin made by V. Klykov was erected in 1985. The park laid in 1979 with a beautiful flowerbed, birch trees, mountain ash, fir trees, rose is now on the place of former kitchen garden.
- Picket Hill (local name Bicket) is known far outside the village as the venue since 1976 Shukshin readings - the national literary festival. This is one of the most attractive places of the village.
- In the whole field of the history Russian people have collected, saved, made respectable such qualities not to be reconsidered as honesty, industry, kindness... Believe me, it was not for nothing - our songs, our tales, our victories too hard to win, our crosses. Don't give it all just like this. We knew how to live. Remember that. Be a man.
- V. Shukshin
- Every year, on Sunday closest to July 25 - the birthday of V.M. at the picket Shukshin’s holiday is held - the final part of Shukshin’s days in Altai.