Презентация "The Walt Disney Company"
Подписи к слайдам:
The Walt Disney Company
- Founders of the Company
- Famous cartoons and films
- Disneyland Parks
The Walt Disney Company
- Is the largest media and entertainment conglomerate in the world.
The Walt Disney Company consists of :
- Studio Entertainment, which includes the company`s
- films, recording label, and theatrical divisions.
- Media Networks, which includes the company`s television and Internet
- Parks and resorts, featuring the company`s theme parks, cruise line
- and other travel-related assets.
- Disney Consumer Products, which produces toes, clothing
- and other merchandising, based upon Disney-owned properties.
- The logo of Walt Disney Company is one of the most well-known and recognized logo in the world.
The Foundation of the company.
- It was founded on October 16, 1932 by brothers Walt Disney
- and Roy Disney as the Disney Brothers Cartoon Studio.
- On December 15,1966 Walt Disney died of
- lung cancer and Roy Disney took over
- as a chairman and president of the company.
- He renamed Disney World as “Walt Disney
- World”,in honor of his brother and his vision.
- One of famous Disney`s cartoons is Mickey Mouse.
- The firs two silent Mickey
- Mouse cartoons were created in 1928.
- Mickey became an icon for Walt
- Disney Company and the symbol of
- American pop-culture.
- In 1929, Walt Disney began the first
- Mickey Mouse clubs which were
- located in hundreds of movie
- theaters across the United States.
In 1933-1942 the studio released animated shorts and features, such as:
- Dambo (1941)
- Donald Duck(1933)
- Bambi (1942)
The Walt Disney Studio created more than one hundred cartoons, between them:
- Alice`s in the
- The Snow White and the seven Dwarfs
The Walt Disney Studio features films, which have a great success:
- The idea of creation the Disneyland Park conceived out of a desire for a place where parents and children could both have fun. On July 18, 1955, Walt Disney opened Disneyland with a live television broadcast.
- Disneyland continued to grow and attract
- visitors from across the country and around
- the world.
- In November 1965, “Disney World”
- Was announced, with plans for theme
- parks, hotels, and even a model city
- on thousands of acres of land.
- Nowadays there are five Disneyland Parks:
- In Paris, Tokio, Florida, California
- and Gonkong.
- Nowadays Disney’s cartoons and films are very popular among
- children and adults all over the world. The Company continues
- to create new features and movies, produce customs for children
- and attract thousands of tourists with its amazing parks.