Презентация "Interesting places in Saint- Petersburg"
Подписи к слайдам:
- Interesting places in Saint- Petersburg
- 1.This writer was born in Ukraine.
- 2. He wrote the story, named as a part of a human face.
«Major`s Kovalev Nose»
- This monument is devoted
- to Gogol`s character of the story «Nose».
- It is made of pink ukrainian marble
- (from Gogol`s motherland)
- It was stolen in 2002, and
- found the next year, in 2003.
- This monument is situated in
- Voznesensky avenue.
- This man invented an electric lamp in Russia, in the
- end of the 19th century.
- In this place, in Odesskaya
- street, there was a workshop of
- the Russian inventor- A. Lodygin.
- He invented an electric lamp, and
- a lot of lamplighters lost their
- job. They were victims of a
- technological progress.
- When did the first running water appear in St.Petersburg?
- Running water appeared in Saint- Petersburg only in the middle of the19th century. Before that, special men carried clean water to people. This monument is devoted to them.
- In this presentation I told you only about three interesting places in my city, but there are a lot of them. Visit my city if you like my presentation.
Copyright © 2013-2017 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: firstname.lastname@example.org