Презентация "Tongue Twisters"
Мониторинг итогов четвертей за 2009-2010 уч.г.
Подписи к слайдам:
- A black cat sat on a mat аnd rapidly ate a fat rat
- Betty Botta bought some butter,
- "But", she said, "this butter’s bitter,
- If I put it in my batter
- It will make my batter bitter,
- But a bit of better butter will make my batter better".
- Fuzzy wuzzy was a bear fuzzy wuzzy had no hair fuzzy wuzzy wasnt very fuzzy was he?
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers?
- She sells sea shells on the sea shore; The shells that she sells are sea shells I'm sure. So if she sells sea shells on the sea shore, I'm sure that the shells are sea shore shells.
- Don't trouble trouble
- Until trouble troubles you.
- It only doubles trouble
- And troubles others, too.
- Whenever the weather is cold. Whenever the weather is hot. We'll weather the weather, whatever the weather, whether we like it or not.
- Why do you cry, Willy? Why do you cry? Why, Willy? Why, Willy? Why, Willy? Why?
[ I :]
- A sailor went to sea
- To see what he could see
- And all he could see
- Was sea, sea, sea.
- I thought a thought. But the thought I thought wasn’t the thought
- I thought I thought. If the thought I thought I thought had been the thought I thought, I wouldn’t have thought so much.