TEST 5 form
1 Out in the verbs in brackets in the Simple Present or the Present Progressive.
1) Andy sometimes…comics. (to read)
2) We neverю…TV in the morning. (to watch)
3) Listen! Sandy…in the bathroom. (to sing)
4) My sister usually…in the kitchen. (to help)
5) My mother…breakfast now. (to make)
6) They often…the bathroom. (to clean)
7) Look! The boys…home. (to come)
8) Every day his grandfather…for a walk. (to go)
9) I …with my friend at the moment. (to chat)
10) Cats…mice. (to eat)
2 Put in the correct verb forms and the nouns into the gaps. Use Present Progressive.
Example: ___________ the newspaper? (he/to read)
Is he reading the newspaper?
1) in the lake? (Lisa/to swim)
2) your brother? (you/to help)
3) a museum? (he/to visit)
4) her T-shirt? (Doris/to wash)
5) home? (they/to run)
6) to the radio? (Henry/to listen)
7) the buckets? (the boys/to carry)
8) the string of the kite? (she/to hold)
9 )breakfast? (we/to make)
10) the computer? (Ron and Fred/to check)
3.Write apostrophe 's into the gaps.
Example: I met _______ sister yesterday. (Mandy)
Answer: I met Mandy's sister yesterday.
11. This is … book. (Peter)
12. Let's go to the … (Smiths)
13. The … room is upstairs. (children)
14. … sister is twelve years old. (John)
15. … and … bags have blue stickers. (Susan - Steve)
16. … shoes are on the second floor. (men)
17. My … car was not expensive. (parents)
18. … CD player is new. (Charles)
19. This is the … bike. (boy)
20. These are the … pencils. (boys)