Unit 6 Test. Form 5.
I. Listen to the text and choose the correct answer a, b or c.
1. Tom has spent a week in ____ .
a) California b) Florida c) Oregon
2. He has tried an Italian food with his ___ .
a) friends b) parents c) relatives
3. He likes to watch ____ on TV.
a) competitions b) films c) cartoons
4. Linda has seen a lot about America on ____.
a) TV b) computer c) books
5. She has tried ____ food.
a) Italian, Chinese, Vietnamese b) Italian, Russian, Vietnamese
c) Italian, Chinese, English
6. She won singing competition ___ year.
a) this b) last c) next
II. Read the text on p. 87AB and choose the correct answer a, b or c.
1. 1.Last summer 2 friends took a trip to ____ .
a) Moscow b) Paris c) London
2. In London they got in ___ .
a) bus b) tram c) taxi
3. In London they searched ___.
a) hotel b) restaurant c) cafe
4. They had to pay ____ to the driver.
a) € 25 b) £ 25 c) $ 25
5. At last they found ____ .
a) address of the hotel b) name of the hotel c) address and name of the hotel
2. Write out verb forms from the text on p. 87AB and classify into 3 columns
IV. Put the verbs in the brackets into Past Simple or Past Progressive.
I’m writing to tell you what (1 happen) to me last week while I (2 visit) my aunt who lives
by the sea. One afternoon I (3 take) her dog for a walk when I (4 notice) a girl who (5 climb)
a tree. As she (6 hang) there. The branch suddenly (7 break) and the girl (8 fall) down. I (9
run) up her but I (10 not know) what to do. A man who (11pass) by (12 help) me to save the
girl. Her parents (13 thank) us giving us large bunches of flowers. The story (14 be) in the