лежат карточки с цифрами: О, 1, 2, 3.
Teacher. If you agree with my statement you should raise the card with “O”. If you disagree you
should raise the card with the number of the word where I am mistaken.
1. Edinburgh, Cardiff, Dublin.
- I think that all these cities are capitals of the parts of the UK. ("3".)
2. Snake, parrot, rabbit.
- I think that they are animals. ("2".)
3. Believe, see, hear.
- I think that all these verbs can't be used in continuous tenses. ("0".)
4. Pretty, beautiful, handsome.
-I think that all these words are synonyms. ("0".)
5. Complicated, convenient, appearance.
-I think that there are no mistakes in these words. ("0".)
6. Weather, rain, forecast.
-I think that all these words belong to one topic. ("0".)
7. Hop, morning glory, hawthorn.
-I think that all these words mean flowers. ("0".)
8. Hedgehog, tiger, monkey.
-I think that all these words mean animals. ("0".)
9. Written, sang, read.
-I think that all these verbs are written in the 3d form. ("2".)
5-й тур. Расшифровать слово в схеме.
O A C T P A
F L O W E R
F L W O N M
If you write correct words down you will receive a word across.
Победителем становится тот игрок, который первым отгадает слово.
Riddles (игра со зрителями во время паузы).
1. The little old woman who has twelve children: some short, some long, some cold, some
hot. What is it? (A year.)
2. What has a face but no head, and hands but no fingers? (A clock.)
3. In what month do children talk the least? (In February.)
4. If yesterday two weeks ago it was Saturday, what day will it be tomorrow? (Monday.)
5. What always goes to sleep wearing its shoes? (A horse.)
6. What can fly but has no wings? (Time.)
7. It hears everything and says nothing? (An ear.)
8. What has a hundred teeth but cannot eat? (A saw.)
9. What is it that a cat has but no other animal can have? (A kitten.)
II. Подведение итогов игры.