Презентация "Путешествие по Лондонскому зоопарку" 6 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
Презентация к уроку по теме: «Путешествие по
- Мухамедшина Наиля Фаритовна,
- учитель иностранных языков
- МБОУ «Параньгинская СОШ»
- This town is the
- capital of
- Great Britain.
- This is a place
- animals live.
- Is London Zoo
- one of the best zoos
- in the world?
- A crocodile is a wild animal.
- Can visitors of the zoo see the animals at feeding time?
- see the animals visitors of the zoo at feeding time can?
- home with me any of the baby animals can I take?
- Can I take any of the baby animals home with me?
- What is the Zoological Society of London?
- the Zoological what is of London Society?
Exotic animals were first taken to Britain in the thirteenth century when King Henry III received a gift of 3 leopards.
- Exotic animals were first taken to Britain in the thirteenth century when King Henry III received a gift of 3 leopards.
- The animals lived in the Tower of London in a special place.
- Later, Queen Charlotte was given the first zebra to come to Britain.
Giraffes have been an attraction at London Zoo since four of them arrived in 1839.
- Giraffes have been an attraction at London Zoo since four of them arrived in 1839.
- It is interesting to know!
- can clean ears with its tongue!
- can jump as high as 3 meters!
- eats leaves and never drinks water.
- body can be more than 3 meters long.
- Is London Zoo one of the best zoos in the world?
- It helps to save endangered animals and birds.
- Visitors can see the animals at feeding time.
- The animals do not live in cages there.
- The zoo has over 5,000 different insects
Copyright © 2013-2017 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: firstname.lastname@example.org