Презентация "Моё село Тимоново" 8 класс скачать бесплатно


Презентация "Моё село Тимоново" 8 класс


Подписи к слайдам:
Слайд 1

The story of my village

Shehovtsova T.V

2015

Timonovo village was founded in the late XVII century. The archives for 1850 Voronezh province Biryuchanskogo Timonovo county village (sic) consisting of male and female state peasants appears: men - 336, women - 327.

Timonovo village was founded in the late XVII century. The archives for 1850 Voronezh province Biryuchanskogo Timonovo county village (sic) consisting of male and female state peasants appears: men - 336, women - 327.

The stories of old-timers that got its name from the name Timka Cossack, who at that time lived here, threw his farm, built a house, became a wealthy man - a landowner. Lived in our area and another landowner - Boris, after whom is named now Borisov forest.

History with. Timonovo

The structure of the settlement includes 5 settlements -

The structure of the settlement includes 5 settlements -

Village : Timonovo ( 485 people ) , bass ( 209) , Soloti ( 826 people ) , Hmelevets ( 262 people ) , drone (56 people).

The total area of ​​the settlement : 14772ga

Population total: 1 838 people.

Number of homesteads : 684

Length of roads : 37.5 km .

On the territory of the settlement are 4 cultural institutions Timonovsky and Khmelevskoy rural houses of culture and Solotyansky and Basovskii rural clubs .

The education sector is represented by three schools : MOU " Timonovskiye Secondary School " MOU " Solotyanskaya mainstream schools " and Kindergartens : "Kindergarten s.Timonovo ", " Kindergarten s.Soloti " and " Kindergarten s.Hmelevets " .

In trade and catering are 8 shops, 2 cafes .

Understanding

Our school began its existence in 1902. It was then that the villagers had built the first school building . This building was located in a clearing . It consisted of classroom and corridor. It first began to engage children of farmers .

Our school began its existence in 1902. It was then that the villagers had built the first school building . This building was located in a clearing . It consisted of classroom and corridor. It first began to engage children of farmers .

      Then I studied at school is 3 years old . Studied the law of God ( once a week from coming pop ) , besides doing arithmetic and writing. Arithmetic studied four steps . Subjects such as drawing, singing was not in sight. Notebooks was very little written on the blackboard and wrote in calligraphy on notebooks . Ink brought from home.

      Classes begin in October and ends in April. Had a vacation in January ( at Christmas and Christmas - 2 weeks).

      The school was small . Students in all four classes sah , there were 30 people. All of them trained Matrona Antipovna Alferov . In memory of the first disciples she remained good by urban woman who risked exchange coziness city wilderness tree - Viennese life . First students of this school were : Nikita Kuznetsov Nikiforovitch Ilya Kovalev Nikitivich , Kovalev Evdokia Yegorovna Kolesnikov Kuzma Ivanovich , Elena Kolesnikova Stefa - new . All they finished 3rd class , of which a certificate of merit - NN Kuznetsov , IN Kovalev and EE

"Timonovskiye average Secondary School "

Valuisky Belgorod region

     

     

 After the revolution, was the decision TSKVKP ( b) on obligatory primary education at the age of 8 - 10 years. But there were so many people who are long out of this age , but you need to learn. To this end, the country was organized likpunkty . To work in them invited people who were able to at least read and write. When Timonovskiye likpunkte worked parish school graduate , former poor - Nikita Kuznetsov Nikiforovitch .

     

 

In 1930 - 1931 , there were seven years of compulsory education. Children were covered by the school. But do everything in that building , which was first intended for the school , it was not possible . Then we decided to use the kulak home. So 1-2 classes engaged in the old ( first ) school building. 3-4 classes studied in the building where later (up to 1964 ) is located clinic and 5-7 classes - in a building where he subsequently left school workshops .

By 1938, the collective farm "Hammer and Sickle " was already strong. The focus here, as throughout the country was given to the younger generation . And kolkhoz decided : Build school! . By 1939, it was built in 1940 and came into operation . In those days it was a wonderful school : two-story brick building with large , bright windows. Echoing corridors and classrooms filled with children's voices . In 1940, the school acted as an average , but the war prevented . This is a wonderful building survived a difficult period of occupation. And after the war, the school once again began its noble work hard .

By 1938, the collective farm "Hammer and Sickle " was already strong. The focus here, as throughout the country was given to the younger generation . And kolkhoz decided : Build school! . By 1939, it was built in 1940 and came into operation . In those days it was a wonderful school : two-story brick building with large , bright windows. Echoing corridors and classrooms filled with children's voices . In 1940, the school acted as an average , but the war prevented . This is a wonderful building survived a difficult period of occupation. And after the war, the school once again began its noble work hard .

  In 1998 the building recognized emergency and began to build a new modern school building . That which we do now . It was commissioned in August 2000. September 1, 2000 at the door of the school first graders included: Golubchikov Irina Kaverin Alexei , Kosovo Julia Kuznetsova Inna , Julia Papanova , Starokozheva Larissa Shelaykina Nastya .