План-конспект урока "Music" 7 класс
План – конспект урока формирования лексических навыков говорения
Тема цикла: Music.
Проблема урока: Life without music would be a mistake?
Цели и задачи урока:
• Учебная: ФЛНГ.
• Воспитательная: развитие эстетического вкуса.
• Развивающая: развитие критического мышления;
развитие творческих способностей.
Языковой и речевой материал: ЛТ, лексика по теме «Music».
Оснащение: раздаточный материал - ЛТ, компьютер, интерактивная доска, CD-диски.
The motto: «Life without music would be a mistake». (Friedrich Nietzsche).
- Good morning, children!
- I’m also very glad to see you!
- How are you?
- I’m fine, thank you.
- The weather is beautiful today, isn't it?
- Good morning!
- We are glad to see you too!
- I’m fine, thanks. And you?
- Yes, it is.
(At this point the phone rings. Children hear the
- Oh, sorry! This is my phone. You liked the
- I like this melody too. When music we like,
we want to hear it more often, do you?
- Yes, I like it. – And I like it too.
- Yes, it's so.
- Who guessed what the topic of our today's
- Absolutely right! Today we’ll revise
everything we have learnt about music, styles of
music, music tastes, practice our
listening, reading, speaking. So our today’s
topic is “Music in our life”.
- The topic of today's lesson is «Music».
Look at the board, please, and read the motto of
our lesson (“Life without music would be a
mistake” Friedrich Nietzsche).
- Do you agree with this wonderful quotation?
P1: It goes without saying I do, because
we can’t imagine our life without music.
P2: I think, life without music would be
P3: In my opinion, life without music isn’t
interesting at all.
P4: Really, the life would be a mistake if
we didn’t hear music, because music helps
us in everything we do.
– Do you listen to music every day?
- And what music styles do you know?
- What is you favourite style of music?
- What is your favourite band?
- What is your favourite singer?
– Where do you listen to music?
– Why do you listen to music?
- What music is good for you?
- Which music instrument you like to listen to
– Can you play any musical instrument?
- I’d like you to listen to a piece of music and
say what type of music it is.
- How would you describe it?
- As for me, I enjoy listening to classical music,
because it is emotional, serious and healing.
And what about you, Bogdan?
- And what about you, Lena?...
- Yes, I do/ No, I don`t.
- I know ….
- I enjoy…/ I adore…/ I’m interested in...
- My favourite band is…
- My favourite singer is…
- I can listen to music…
- I listen to music…
- I think, a really good music is…
- I like the music plays on…
- Yes, I can play on…/ No, I can’t play…/
I'm learning to play the …
- It`s blues (jazz…)…../…/…….
- It`s relaxing and calm…/It`s sad a little
bit…/ This music…
P1: As for me, I like pop music because it
is cheerful, simple and touching.
P2: As for me, I enjoy listening to folk
music, because it is beautiful, traditional,
P3: As for me, I like rap, because it is
emotional, energetic and catchy.
5. Работа с
T: How well you deal of musical styles we will
help to find out the following exercise.
Complete the sentences with the words from the
Pop music, classical music, reggae, folk music,
jazz, punk, country, rap.
1.--------is played by a big orchestra in a concert
2.--------comes originally from black American