Тест « Инфинитивные Конструкции/ Infinitive Constructions»
1. Tim heard the floor boards ..... and saw a woman appear in the doorway.
a) to creak b) creak c) creaking
2. The room was very crowded, so nobody noticed Jimmy..... the room.
a) leaving b) to leave c) leave
3. We expected ..... in ballroom dancing championships.
a) them to take part b) they to take part c) them take part
4. Olaf had written a play and wished ..... at the local theatre.
a ) it to stage b) it to be staged c) its to be staged
5. Jill liked her little son ..... poems at their family gatherings.
a) reciting b) to recite c) recite
6. I would like my car ..... outside the office.
a) to be parked b) parked c) to park
7. Jim’s father made..... the piano every day.
a) him practice b) him to be practicing c) him to practice
8. The oil prince annoyed her, but Joanna didn’t allow ..... the better of her.
a) irritation to get b) irritation get c) irritation got
9. The tide forced the sunbathers..... the beach.
a) leave b) to leave c) leaving
10. Sally felt ..... to tremble.
a) her hands begin b) her hands to begin c) her hands begun
11. It’s too much of a walk to the station. Would you like ..... you a lift?
a) I to give b) me to give c) to have given
12. Can you believe ..... a bank?
a) he to rob b) him rob c) him to rob
13. The children are making too much noise. I’d like ..... quiet.
a) they to be b) them to be c) that they be
14. I find ..... a very nice woman and a very skilled computer programmer.
a) her to be b) she to be c) her be
15. Mr. Bobkins got the necessary papers ……...
a) to sign b) signing c) signed