3. What episode did you like most of all?
4. What animal did you like most of all? Why? What is your favorite animal?
3 Фонетическая зарядка.
Good job! And now, show me please how you can read. let's practice the English sounds. I shall
show you the symbols
of the English sounds and the task for you is to pronounce this sound and
name three words with it on the topic «Animals in Our Life». I read and you repeat after me.
- [aiǝ] - society, giant, scientist;
-  - thing, three, thought;
- [b] - bear, black, baby;
- [f] - African, full, fun;
- [v] - every, very, live;
- [æ] - catch, cat, Africa;
- [h] -help, elephant, have.
4 Введение в тему.
-Today we’ll speak a lot about animals. First of all, let’s remember what types of animals there
are. Have a look at presentation. (Дети смотрят на презентацию и называют типы
-Well done. It’s high time to remember the adjectives and to describe the animals.ex22 p.110
List of the adjectives: cunning; clever; domestic; funny; kind; brave; big; full of fun; friendly;
cruel; stupid; strong; independent; hard-working; angry; wild (описание по картинкам).
Ex: A bear is strong, big and brave. The bear is a wild animal. It lives in the forest.
-Now, dear boys and girls. Let’s mash your brains. I have the riddles for you. Try to guess.
1) This animal is very big. It is wild. It is grey and sometimes white. It likes to eat leaves
and grass. It has a very long nose. In lives in India and Africa. (an elephant)
2) This animal can run, but can’t fly. It is domestic It is very clever and friendly. It lives at
home or in the street. It’s a man’s friend. (a dog)
3) This animal isn’t big. It is not domestic. It lives in the river or near the water. It can jump
and swim, but it can’t run. It is green. (a frog)
4) Gena is not a boy. It is big, long and green. It is wild. It is very clever. It can swim. It has
a friend Cheburashka. (a crocodile)