Презентация "It is difficult to imagine it as an invention" 11 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
It is difficult to imagine it as an invention
- What inventions were made in the 19th and 20th centuries?
- What invention did Alexander Bell make?
- What important inventions were made in Russia?
- Do you know the names of the inventors?
Match the inventors with their inventions
- A. Bell
- A. Morita
- H. Ford
- The Lumiere brothers
- B. Gates
- I. Wilmot
- K. Benz
- S. Korolyov
- Microsoft DOS (Disc Operating System)
- The first cinema
- The idea of cloning
- The first petrol engine
- Car assembly line
- The first artificial satellite
- Personal stereo
- The house (to build) by me father 20 years ago.
- The first plane (to invent) in 1903.
- It was sunny in the morning, but the weather (to change) by the rain.
- A hundred specialists (to employ) by the company last year.
- The president of the company (to elect) last week.
- The broken TV set (to return) to the shop and replaced by the new one.
Make the sentences passive
- C. Columbus discovered America 200 years ago.
- She wrote a letter.
- A man followed us from the railway station.
- The workers built a new factory.
- We didn’t notice the car because it was dark.
Copyright © 2013-2017 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: email@example.com