Презентация "How did you spend your summer holidays?" 6 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
Suicide Bomber Strikes during SecDef's Visit
- How did you spend your summer holidays?
- The aim: to develop lexical and reading skills
The soldiers should have shooters on their shoulders.
- The soldiers should have shooters on their shoulders.
Matching the words:
- Cultural traditions –
- Policy –
- Honour –
- Elders –
- Only child –
- Dull -
- scheme; attitude and actions towards an issue
- someone who has no brothers or sisters
- Dropped –
- Takes priority –
- Stroll –
- Remain –
- Maternal –
- Hierarchy –
- Concept –
- Support –
- Obey –
- is the most important thing
A marriage is a long term relationship between two individuals.
- A marriage is a long term relationship between two individuals.
- A wedding is the ceremony of getting married.
- Extended family is a family group that consists of parents, children, and other close relatives, often living in close proximity.
- Immediate family is a person's smallest family unit, consisting of the closest relatives, such as parents, siblings and children.
Old is someone who has lived for many years and is no longer young; something that is not new.
- Old is someone who has lived for many years and is no longer young; something that is not new.
- Elderly. You use elderly as a polite way of saying that someone is old.
- Generation is all the people in a group or country who are of a similar age.
- Relation is a relative.
Ancestors are the people from whom you are descended (происходить).
- Ancestors are the people from whom you are descended (происходить).
- Relatives are the members of your family.
- A single parent is a person bringing up a child or children without a partner.
- Nuclear family is a family unit that consists of father, mother, and children.
Be engaged – быть помолвленным
- Be engaged – быть помолвленным
- Be married – быть замужем/женатым
- Be divorced – быть разведенным
- Be seperated – проживающий отдельно от супруга(и)
- Single – неженатый, незамужем
- Get on (well/badly) – ладить
- Widow – вдова
- Foster – воспитывать, передавать на воспитание
- Stepmother – мачеха
- In-laws – родня со стороны мужа или жены
Copyright © 2013-2018 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: email@example.com