How do you deal with your friends?
- Do you often fall out with your friends?
- How much time do you spend together?
- What similar interests have you got?
Imagine situations about helping your friends:
- If you are alone I’ll help you
- A problem is easy to solve if your friends are with you
What a nice time we have together!
- What are you going to do on weekends?
- What are your plans for summer holidays?
Compare the sentences from the following words:
- I. We, each, with, never, are, other, bored.
- II. People, will, who, me, betray, never, friends, are, my.
- III. Keep, best, my, can, friend, secrets, my.
- IV. Without, my, can’t, do, friends, I.
- V. Forever, hope, I, friendship, our, last, will.
A friend in need is a friend indeed.