Презентация "One’s Own Game" 2-9 класс
Подписи к слайдам:
London , 100
- The name of the river in London is …
The UK , 100
- The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- What is the official name of the UK?
- There are six of us in every family, but only four in a town. What are we?
The Idioms, 100
Holidays around the world , 100
- When is Christmas celebrated in Russia?
Grammar and Tenses, 100
London , 200
- What can you see in the middle of Trafalgar Square?
The UK, 200
- What is the capital of Northern Ireland?
The Idioms, 200
Holidays around the world , 200
- What season is in Australia when they celebrate Christmas?
Grammar and Tenses, 200
London , 300
- When was the great fire of London?
The UK, 300
- The flag of the UK is known as ….
- I have cities but no houses; forests but no trees, rivers but without water. What am I?
The Idioms, 300
Holidays around the world , 300
- What holiday do English people celebrate on the 5th of November?
Grammar and Tenses, 300
London , 400
- Where are the tombs of many kings and queens and other famous people?
The UK, 400
- What has no head, no arms, no legs, and still has a tongue?
The Idioms, 400
Holidays around the world , 400
- The holiday in Russia when people eat pan-cakes?
Grammar and Tenses, 400
London , 500
- Where in London can you say everything you want?
The UK, 500
- Who is the head of England?
- on the 22nd of December because it’s the shortest day of the year
- On what day of the year do children talk the least?
The Idioms, 500
Holidays around the world , 500
- What holiday is celebrated in the USA on the fourth Thursday in November?
Grammar and Tenses, 500
Thank you for your work!
Copyright © 2013-2017 "Учителя.com" | Обратная связь: email@example.com